Seek Help

Where to now?

So, you’ve identified that you may benefit from extra support, or you want to help a friend get some extra help?

There are many places to reach out for help, it all depends with what you are most comfortable with.

Speak with friends, a trusted adult, someone at your sporting club, your school.

Other places to consider is your GP they can do referrals to psychology and other support services and often can organise for a bulk-billed Mental Health Care Plan!

Your school wellbeing team, a social worker, counsellor or nurse may be part of this team and will have many connections and support to offer.

More specifically, there are many services and organisations that exist purely to provide support and education.

Find your local Headspace centre here:

Other websites to look at:

Scroll to Top